VDO Gauges and Rieger Kit FS

for more info on an Audi GT 3-gauge panel install see my web page
http://accomp.com/~ryan/scirocco.html

Also, If your looking for a Rieger kit and don't mind settling for
one that's a few years old, but never installed, and cheaper than a
new one, this guy Alex is selling one up in Canada..give him a call
1-905-683-4942..if you want some pic's i can put em up on my web
page..he sent me about 4 great shots of the kit when i was
considering buying it.

Ryan