Re: Oil pressure sender & pressure gauge. Where do I get it?

At 09:05 AM 3/4/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I'm looking for a oil pressure sender & pressure gauge.  Where should
>I look?  I've browsed the net a bit but without success.  HELP!
>
>Frank

I just got the "night Design" oil pressure gauge from Velocity for
pretty cheap. (310) 643-0005) They have all that stuff in stock. I
really like the look of this gauge! It makes my other 2 stock gauges
look like they're very weak in the lighting dept. I'll be swaping over
to the same design on my other 2 gauges so thay all match.

When you install the sender, use the port on the back of the head. (not
facing the firewall, the back of the head faces the fuel distributor.)
Leave your stock idiot light alone. its a good usable audible part of
your "NO oil pressure system". The new gauges dont warn you of that!

Shawn