Re: Fuel pump relay

At 11:57 AM 3/4/97 -0700, Vagabond wrote:
>	Here's a little trick I used on all the H2O's I owned, forget the fuel
>pump relay!  Get a short piece of wire with a fuse in the middle and two
>flat connectors at each end, then take out the relay and connect one end
>to where the fuel pump slot is and the other end where the ignition on
>switch is.  You'll have to look for the slots where the fuel pump relay
>was originally connected it's usually the bottom horizontal slot (for
>fuel pump) and the right vertical one (for the ignition power on).

So this does not affect use of other accessories on the car, as in
items that are normal turned on when the key is?
I'll take a look at the schematic.  Being an electronics guy, I should
be able to figure it out, right? :)  I never thought to look at it...

Miles Lott (http://www.insync.net/~milos)
(mailto:milos@insync.net)
93 Corrado SLC, 82 Scirocco