Re: Fuel pump relay

> So this does not affect use of other accessories on the car, as in
> items that are normal turned on when the key is?
> I'll take a look at the schematic.  Being an electronics guy, I should
> be able to figure it out, right? :)  I never thought to look at it...

	Nope, has no discernible effect on anything else in the car, as far as
I and my volt\ohm\amp meter can tell.  The schematic in the manuals is
quite easy to figure out, the only thing I was worried about was the
wire that lead to the computer, but it only tells the computer that the
pump is working (I think) and no that did not have any effect on the
overall performance.  :)

	Andy