Re: quiet night

Jason Brunberg wrote:

However, I think I'll be taking it back to him cuz it drives like sh*t
> now.  When starting off the line or shifting at low rpms, it almost
> wants to stall.  It seems to rev without a problem, but I'm not going to
> be winning any races with the car in this shape.  Does this mean that
> the timing is too (s)low, or too fast?  This will be my first time
> trying to understand timing and how it affects a car.

Jason, your motor, if working properly, should start, idle and drive at
low rpms with no problem.  It could be timing, electrical, fuel, air or
any number of things.  Do you have the Bentley manual for your car?
Even if you have work done by a mechanic, you'd be surprised what you
can figure out by following the troubleshooting proceedures. Did the car
run good with the old timing belt on?  If so, your mechanic may have got
the wrong tooth on the cam sprocket.

Jim