Re: Bent(?) rear axles

Ryan Schuermann wrote:

> Are you syre you axel is bent? if it is your whole car would rattle
> and shake at high speeds. it would be VERY noticable..it sounds
> like to me that your describing a negative rear camber set that way
> to help redude roll in turns and increase traction in turns.

 It's hard to make the call. The rear driver wheel looks okay. The
opposite side however, may be bent. It looks as if the front of the
wheel is turned slightly inward. It is perpendicular to the ground
though. Guess I'll just skip eating a couple of weeks, cancel my cable
tv, & take it to a shop.

 Ray  -  '81_S (1.8L, G-grind Cam, Carb, Hydrolic Head)