G60 Enine 4 Sale

FYI

Steph

I have a G60 engine for sale out of my corrado.  It has 79,800 miles on
it
and it has to go.  I am doing a vr6 conversion on the car so all of the
g60 stuff is for sale.  I am asking 1500 for the following.  If you are
serious, email me at h twenty vws at aol. com.  or call me at home at
704-934-2864.  I am moving soon and want it gone.  The highest
reasonable
bidder gets her.

- shortblock
- cylinder head
- g-lader
- intercooler
- digifant injection with computer and wiring harness
- exhaust manifold and downpipe

I already have interests but i want it gone soon!!!!
I know that this is a great deal so, early bird gets the worm.

The engine can be shipped from nc or ny where it is getting removed
buyer pays for shipping and insurance