RE: I NEED A/C!!

P.S.
I asked about replaceing the rear wheel bearing awhile
ago and I need to know how I should torque it? Should
I do that screw driver thing?

Yeah, it works (not exact science), just pay attention to play in the
bearing once you have the wheel back on and tightened down while still
up on the jack.  If you have a torque wrench, use it.  If you got the
cash, buy one.

Good luck,

John
80 Scirocco S