Re: New Dash exploration

On Mon, 16 Jun 1997, Steve Tompkins wrote:

> I am in the hunt for a new dash (or make that an uncracked dash) for
> my 81 rocco.  If anyone can help me by giving me some leads it would
> be very much appreciated.  I also want to install 2 guages where my
> ashtray/lighter are now and was wonder if anyone else has done this.
> I need some type of plastic panel to mount the guages in and don't no
> where to start looking.  Thanks for any help!
>
> Steve T.

I've done this job steve, I just found a rocco in the junk yard and cut
the panel off it.....little shaving and swearing...and viola! 4 gauge
panel were cig lighter used to be...also found cig lighter/ashtray panel
in that car(non-a/c car) since my car doesn't have a/c, removed useless
center vents and installed panel there!  If ya can't find a panel, let me
know, I have an extra one...

Eric