New Dash exploration

I am in the hunt for a new dash (or make that an uncracked dash) for
my 81 rocco.  If anyone can help me by giving me some leads it would
be very much appreciated.  I also want to install 2 guages where my
ashtray/lighter are now and was wonder if anyone else has done this.
I need some type of plastic panel to mount the guages in and don't no
where to start looking.  Thanks for any help!

Steve T.