Re: New Dash exploration

At 06:25 PM 6/16/97 +0000, you wrote:
>I am in the hunt for a new dash (or make that an uncracked dash) for
>my 81 rocco.  If anyone can help me by giving me some leads it would
>be very much appreciated.

Hi Steve!
Junkyards, junkyards, junkyards. Start making some phone calls and
maybe you can get lucky and find one locally. Otherwise, you may want
to post a "WBT- straight 81 Scirocco dash" in the VW newsgroup.
Sometimed you can get lucky there.

> I also want to install 2 guages where my
>ashtray/lighter are now and was wonder if anyone else has done this.
>I need some type of plastic panel to mount the guages in and don't no
>where to start looking.  Thanks for any help!
>
>Steve T.

I think I saw some of those panels at the Pottermans house? (CEO of
(Virtual world Parts".) Not exactly sure but he will know where to get
them if he doesnt have a few. Hes also got a few new VDO guages you may
or may not be interested in.
Maybe he will chime in here and offr up some advice for you. (Maybe
not, hes pretty busy.)
HTH!!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi