Re: No A/C

I have my own little non-a/c query.  When I turn the blower motor on, I
get air from all the different ducts.  However, in the winter, or at
least in the colder months, when I turn the heat on, I get cold air from
the outer dash vents.  The center one spews forth lots of hot air (much
like me ;)), but the passenger and driver one's get cold stuff.  Is this
a regular occurance?  If not, what is the remedy?

	I took apart my dashboard two days ago right down to the
firewall/heater core, and tried to take a look, but being my first
sight-venture to that part of any car, I didn't know what to look for.

	BTW, I recently modded my car to a mono-wiper assy and had a lot of
trouble taking the center wiper out of the car.  It wouldn't clear the
blower motor.  Well, as luck would have it, the blower motor is now
dead.  I checked all fuses to make sure they were ok, and after I tore
apart my dash, I found that all the wires were connected.  Looks like
I'm going to hafta find me a new one.  Does anyone know what motors are
compatible with the 87 Sciroccos?  Thanks

jason
87 16V