Re: No A/C

I just want to thank everyone for their helpful hints and instruction
on the removal of my a/c.  I already have most of the parts to
complete this swap, I just need the pulley's now.  Anyone know of a
good (and safe as to not screw anything up) way to remove the
pulley's.  I removed the waterpump pulley from the other VW, but I did
this by wedging a screwdriver between the pulley and the housing.  I
would rather not do this on my own car.  Any ideas?

John
80 Scirocco S