Heads & such..

All:

     I've gotten my butt kicked once too often by a 16V 'rocco!.. wanted to
convert my 8V.

     A few questions for anyone who's been there before:

     - Can I put a 16V head on an 8V block? i.e. would it fit without any mods?

     - I was told to by a 1.8l 16V engine and put a 2.0l 16V block on it.. ?

     - Would I be able to put a Euro (dual outlet) manifold on my 8V ?

     The other day I saw this lady in a black ('89?) 16V !  It was MINT!  looked
like it just rolled off the assemly line!  She was putt-putting around at about
40km/h with a baby in the back!  Hmmm, wonder how much she'd be will to sell her
"lady driven, 45000K, Mint Condition" 'Rocco for? :-P

Kevin.