Re: Great night

Jason Brunberg wrote:

>         Now for my usual 20 thousand question period...When racing, I noticed a
> bit of lag in second.  First has plenty of power cuz I light the tires
> up, but as soon as I throw it into second, I get power, but it's not a
> constant 100% effort.  It seems that for a second or two the engine
> struggles and then spins like it should.  Any theories on this problem?

Its hard to tell from your description but you might be just describing
the charastic of the 1.8l 16V.  My 16V seems sluggish in low RPMS thats
because the higher RPMS are so much noticably better the low end seems
bad.

It it seems really REALLY slow then there is a problem.

> jason
> 87 16V

Kevin McGrath
http://www.pelican.net/~kevin