Great night

Ahh, chalk up another couple for the Roc.  Headed to the races tonight
with every intention of running anything that wanted to play.  Got my
wish.  About 12 cars broke from the pack of posers to get down to
bizness on a new track.  Wicked straightaway.  As soon as we arrived, I
had the pleasure of running a mint, stock black 84 GTI.  This car was
filthy, and it absolutely shone.  Anyways, we were neck and neck til
near the end of second when i started to pull on him, and the rest is
history.  Next up was this (pardon the description) beautiful 89 style
Civic.  Slammed, 5 Zigen rims, and a ton of mods.  He beat me by a car.
I would like to bring up a concern about this race later.

	Just after the two of us raced, a 92 Integra GS-R went toe-to-toe with
a 97 Prelude SR-V.  The GS-R got mashed,  and I asked him if he wanted
to run.  He did, and I made him look _silly_!  Bottom to the top, I was
ahead and by the end of the stretch (approx 1/4 mile),  I had at least
three cars on him.  The guy in the SR-V didn't want to run with me :).

	It was awesome, NO ONE believes that my car is stock.  And it is,
except for the fact that I've got a header (one that I think is leaking
somewhere).  I'd love to know how much work that Civic had.  It was a
fast car.

	Now for my usual 20 thousand question period...When racing, I noticed a
bit of lag in second.  First has plenty of power cuz I light the tires
up, but as soon as I throw it into second, I get power, but it's not a
constant 100% effort.  It seems that for a second or two the engine
struggles and then spins like it should.  Any theories on this problem?

	Next, wrt the header.  Does it add much power over the stock
configuration?  Also, if the bugger is cracked, what can i do to solve
the problem.  If you made it this far, thanks for reading all the way
down to this point.  Later all.

jason
87 16V