Re: VW shows: Woodburn & Waterfest

At 09:42 AM 6/3/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Warning, silliness ahead, warning, silliness ahead...

Im following it!

>Hey, we get one really good show a year (Waterfest) and someone living even
>NEAR the land of perpetual sun,

Ah, geez, you dont want the sun. It causes skin cancer or something. Its HOT
too!

>women,

I cant deny the Women part...

>and cars has the audacity to complain!?!

We have cars, somewhere. It seems VW owners hide them or something. Hey, its
our west coast God (Pick one, any God will do) given right to complain! (we
got it in writing too!)

>Can't we poored rained on, sun-starved East coasters get a break?

Thats why you have Waterfest! (Theres a small pun in there somewhere.)

>Geez, some of you guys want it all...
>(Again, all done 'elbow-in-rib' style)

Thats under the God given right act of 1882! :)
pointy elbow you got there Mr.!  :-D

>Tell ya what, I'll send ya all a postcard: "Wish you were here!"
>:-)!
>==Brett

DOH!!!
Still, I wish I could go to Waterfest. Id drive 3,000 miles just to race!

Shawn