Re: VR12

Seen it, done that, bought the T-Shirt, bought the film etc.

It's actually done by the same guys who brought us the VR6 Polo (see
http://homepages.enterprise.net/jbromley/polo.html for further
details on that).

The VR12 has a 2.9 in the front, and a 2.8 in the back (weird!), it
can either be 2 or 4 wheel drive, switchable from the cockpit, and
does the 1/4 mile in about 12 seconds flat! As seen at GTi
International this year. Pretty cool, amazing stuff. Blew away the
Sport Quattro that was there too..... I won Best paint award at the
same show, with my Scirocco Storm.

BTW If anybody gets the latest copy of VW Motoring (June), my Corrado
gets to grace their pages again (Tuh!) Look out for A60VW in the line
up of Corrados in Grimsby!

Toodle pip.