Re: autocross numbers

> ** WARNING - DRIVER ABOUT TO BECOME MINDLESS SPOKESPERSON FOR SPONSER **
>
> Solotime is what most people use, but there's an alternative: SignEdge
>
> http://www.signedge.com/signedge/race.html
>
> (yes, there's a picture of my car on those pages, I'm a little biased)
>
> Just about the whole DSP crowd out here uses them.  Great place to go for
> customized numbers.  The number is 1-800-758-6768.  You'll talk to Annie -
> tell her you heard about it on the Scirocco list...
>
> Kevin Wenzel

I second that motion - I use Signedge as well, great work, she(Annie) is
really nice, and her racecar is a Scirocco.  What more could you want?

OK, lesse - for what it is worth, I am in Boston right now.  My codriver
to Boston had to get here quickly, so we made no stops, but maybe on the
way back.  34 hours, 2000 miles, fun trip.  No mechanical failures, ahh, a
wheelbearing (rear) came loose in NY, 15minutes, all better.  So, if
anyone needs to get in touch with me, email works, but I'll not ba as
quick as normal.  TTYS, all of you!

Mannix