Re: Waterfest

At 10:21 PM 6/2/97 +0800, you wrote:

>> > With all this talk about IDing other list members, would a
>> > Scirocco-l, T-shirt  be out of the question?
>> >
>> > benton-------
>> >
>I'm on the Philadelphia Eagles email list (among others) and last
>season we got together and had t-shirts made, they turned out really
>nice.  The cost was decent too, so if Shawn wants to do this, I'm in.
>We just need to find an artist.

If you guys dont know by now, anything Scirocco related, IM IN! YA, like I
said, I can have shirts made at cost + shipping. Hell, i'll probably even be
the flunky actually printing the shirts. (Pulling the screens) We just need
some artwork. Something else to consider is, I would have to make a minimum of
a dozen shirts. So, I may have a half dozen of these things in my closet if
nobody wants one....

I have a few pics that I will post to my new web page. (AOHell shut me down
<Boo-Hoo im heartbroken. sniff-sniff> so I got a new one at my Netcom account.
AOL's web making abilities were better.) It looks the same, there is no pics
on the main page, you gotta click to see pics. I will have it set up in an
hour or so. (FTP Sucks)
While im blabbing about my web page, I also got 2 pics scanned at the
Pottermans house last night. Action autocross photos!! (actually it was from
one of the guys I race against took the pics.) Ther're up on my page now.

http://pw2.netcom.com/~trnsfrma/vws.html

>My initial thoughts are that it should have pics or drawings of both
>the MKI and MKII Roccos's (no brainer), a reference to the list addy,
>some kind of catchy slogan ("Blowing across the net "?).  And of
>course, the little Fasrfy stick fella :)
>
>Just some ideas, but I'd definately be in on this.

Well, maybe I can take some pics of Mikes MK-I Scirocco and my MK-II Scirocco
together and somehow modify them to line art? It doesnt have to be my car, so
if anybody has some pics of both models together, submit them! Im pretty open
to ideas also.
I can screen print from pictures as well. (Doesnt look as good, but its
dooable.)

Come on you guys, toss in your ideas!

Shawn