Re: VW show in Woodburn Oregon

At 09:56 PM 6/2/97 +0800, you wrote:
>> >What do you guys say?  Are you in?  Does Shawn want to come up for
>> >a few clams and then head up there?  Yeah, I'll buy the clams :)
>>
>> I'll buy the beers...:)
>
>Ok Shawn, you got clams and beer.  It's not like you to not have
>anything to say :)  Too awestruck to respond?

Does Shawn want to come up for clams and Beer? Hell F'n yes I do!!!
Can Shawn road trip anytime soon? No.... and it pisses me off too. I'm
even looking into going to Waterfest but I KNOW I cant go there either.
If I can just find a way to get there, in a small time span, id go.
Well, then there is a money thing too. Since money is really tight,
like non existant, I probably wont be going at all this year. Maybe
Waterfest 98', unless somebody wants to sponsor me to go........ Ya,
likely..
(Hell I cant even get Velocity <One of my autox sponsors> to make me
some VW Logos for my car. what would make me think they would sponsor
me to go to the competitions show? heh-heh!!)

>> Which one is this?  I'm planning to get down to SF on August 17th
>> for the Scirocco meet, and I'd REALLY like for someone else to join
>> me for the drive down!  Whaddaya say, Rick?
>
>As for the SF trip, I might be able to.  It depends on my available
>vacation time and a few other things.  I'd say I'm about 50/50 at
>this point.  And I'm not sure if I want you guys laughing at my
>bargain basement Rocco :)

Yah, whadda ya say there, you former Islander boy.....?
Well, so far, ive only gotten 2 replies about going to the SF rally
thingie. So, it will be me and 2 other happy Scirocco owners sitting in
New Dimensions shop getting a Scirocco Seminar! We will need a few more
cars to actually need a wide angle lense for the picture..... Either
way, im going to SF!
I havent yet posted the Scirocco Rally thingie on the ng or net as of
yet. But I will. Hopefully we can get something going, otherwise, im
buying the waterfest video...!

Shawn