VW shows: Woodburn & Waterfest

Riley McDowall said:

> All this talk about people going to waterfest has started to cheese me off!
> Are there really that many more east coast scirocco owners on the list?!?!

Warning, silliness ahead, warning, silliness ahead...

Hey, we get one really good show a year (Waterfest) and someone living even
NEAR the land of perpetual sun, women, and cars has the audacity to complain!?!
Can't we poored rained on, sun-starved East coasters get a break?

Geez, some of you guys want it all...

(Again, all done 'elbow-in-rib' style)

Tell ya what, I'll send ya all a postcard: "Wish you were here!"

:-)!

==Brett