Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

At 01:37 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Shawn-
>If you are refering to the white Scirocco on Chris' page with the Evos
>and wrapped fuba...that would have to be me.

I think thats the one, I cant make out the state on the license plate
but its PW*320B. 16V badge, 16V body kit with the EVOs (Bitchen wheels
dude!) with the red lock nut and what appears to be 8V tail lights.
Picture # 028.jpg. That one yours Brian?
Also in that picture is another white Scirocco sitting directly in
front of yours. (past the rabbit and red Scirocco with the for sale
sign in the window.) Does that belong to a list member too? (Brett
maybe?) And would the guy standing next to it looking directly at the
camera beling to the group too maybe?
Last note on this picture. Whats up with the Scirocco with the flame
job to the right of what I think could be Bretts White Scirocco. Is
that a project in pregress or what? Anybody know? I think its a flame
job in progress. Cant tell for sure but its the red Scirocco with the
euro headlights, fog lights euro bumpers and the DTM lip spoiler.

>and Shawn, the shirt is awesome, thanks again!

I was kinda hoping that you kids would of gotten together for a list
picture in your shirts and maybe even a Scirocco shot with the owners
standing in the drivers door or something. Wishfull thinking on my
part, I know.
All I know is, next year I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and