Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

> At 10:18 AM 7/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >You MUST go next year.  You MUST go next year.
> >Oh, was that outloud?
>
> If at all possible, I will trek all the way across the US to be there. I
> figure 3 days driving time not including a few stops along the way to see
> family and pick up Mannix to go with me. (Were gonna smoke them wannabe
> racers!)  :)

You do that Shawn, you bad boy you!!  Have no fear...will travel, right?

> >You are all very welcome for the photographs.  I hope everyone enjoys them
> >and gets a little taste of what it was like.  Thanks again to Chris for
> >hosting them for me.
> >==Brett
>

> Too cool! OK, a few questions. Who was that with you wearing that AWSOME
> Scirocco T-shirt and where did he get it? I want one!!!! :-P
> BTW* thats a very cute angle of you Brett!

Yes, flattering, wasn't it?  I DID NOT included that one that Jim took of
me at the hotel while I was giving him a huge 'DUH!' about something. Oh,
you could probably get one of those shirts from Shawn!!  double :-P

> Who's white Scirocco was that pictures with the red tape on da fuba? Was
> that your ride, Brett?

Mine was straight across from the one in that picture, just behind the red
Scirocco that was passing through the area.

> Oh, hey Josh, Nice 4X4 you got there!! (Had to give you some hell over that
> you know! Your paint looks extremely sweet!)

Yeah!  But don't be too hard on him.  I think he just lost all his marbles,
or maybe it was gears.  Either way...

> OK, im done for now, i'll look these over in detail (ZOOM IN!) and find
> more to ask about.

Ok!

> Thanks Brett & Chris!

Thank you, drive through please.