Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

Shawn C. Meze wrote:

> At 01:37 PM 7/16/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Shawn-
> >If you are refering to the white Scirocco on Chris' page with the Evos
> >and wrapped fuba...that would have to be me.
>
> I think thats the one, I cant make out the state on the license plate
> but its PW*320B. 16V badge, 16V body kit with the EVOs (Bitchen wheels
> dude!) with the red lock nut and what appears to be 8V tail lights.
> Picture # 028.jpg. That one yours Brian?
Yes that's mine. And the tailamps are striped but the pictured makes
them look clear.  Looks pretty good like that.  I'll have to start
looking for 8V tailamps.  Thanks for the idea.

> Last note on this picture. Whats up with the Scirocco with the flame
> job to the right of what I think could be Bretts White Scirocco. Is
> that a project in pregress or what? Anybody know? I think its a flame
> job in progress. Cant tell for sure but its the red Scirocco with the
> euro headlights, fog lights euro bumpers and the DTM lip spoiler.

This Scirocco belongs to Brian Pleva of NJ.  He just got a computer but
I don't think he's on the list yet.  He's the one in the picture staring
right at the camera.  Its a 2.0L and the flames are actually diagonally
staggered(If that makes any sense?)decals that say CFI Motorsports.
Brian is a Club H20 member and should be on the list soon.

Brian Potter
88 Scirocco 16V
91 GTI 8V