Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

> Also in that picture is another white Scirocco sitting directly in
> front of yours. (past the rabbit and red Scirocco with the for sale
> sign in the window.) Does that belong to a list member too? (Brett
> maybe?)

Yup, that's mine.

> And would the guy standing next to it looking directly at the
> camera beling to the group too maybe?

Not that I know of...

> Last note on this picture. Whats up with the Scirocco with the flame
> job to the right of what I think could be Bretts White Scirocco. Is
> that a project in pregress or what? Anybody know? I think its a flame
> job in progress. Cant tell for sure but its the red Scirocco with the
> euro headlights, fog lights euro bumpers and the DTM lip spoiler.

Actually, it's words.  There's another picture of this car waiting in line
floating around on somebodies page.  It says 'CFI Motorsports' several times
across the corner of the car.

> >and Shawn, the shirt is awesome, thanks again!
>

> I was kinda hoping that you kids would of gotten together for a list
> picture in your shirts and maybe even a Scirocco shot with the owners
> standing in the drivers door or something. Wishfull thinking on my
> part, I know.

I would have liked the same thing!  Maybe next year when we recognize
eachother again, we can have more organization.

> All I know is, next year I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you will...right? ;-)

> Shawn

==Brett