Re: Loads of WaterFest photos here!

At 10:31 AM 7/25/97 -0400, you wrote:
>> Last note on this picture. Whats up with the Scirocco with the flame
>> job to the right of what I think could be Bretts White Scirocco. Is
>> that a project in pregress or what? Anybody know? I think its a flame
>> job in progress. Cant tell for sure but its the red Scirocco with the
>> euro headlights, fog lights euro bumpers and the DTM lip spoiler.
>
>Actually, it's words.  There's another picture of this car waiting in line
>floating around on somebodies page.  It says 'CFI Motorsports' several times
>across the corner of the car.

Oh, I see. Well, I was kinda liking the flame job idea..... too bad.

>I would have liked the same thing!  Maybe next year when we recognize
>eachother again, we can have more organization.

Geez, Do I gotta do ALL the thinking for us?  <G>

>> All I know is, next year I wanna go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>And you will...right? ;-)

Hey man, if its even remotely possible, im THERE! Theres got to be a few
things in place for me to be able to go, but its definately something I
really want to do. Ive always wanted to drive across the country so this
works out to be a good thing.

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi