Re: Pulley question yet again. . . .

GIMPYvwMtb@aol.com wrote:

> Ok I keep forgeting or losing the information that was given to me. . .. . so
> I'm going to ask one last time. . .  I want to run my engine with out ac or
> power stearing on a 16v block. . . now what do I need to run this way puley
> wise. . . . .? so if any of you can help me before I put the new motor in I
> would really appreciate it . .  .Thanks a head of time for anyone who helps
> me out yet again with the same stupid problem. . . . . . . .
>  Thanks. . .later. . .
>    -Danny-

Hey Danny,
well, getting the pulleys to line up without p-steering will be hard
because no 16v cars came without power steering.  SOME came without AC
but that's a difficult find.  Maybe 1800- VW PARTS could help.  They
have a ton of stuff.  Or maybe the VW dealer could get you the pulleys.
They actually aren't that expensive.  Or else you may have to have
custom pulleys made for you.  Good luck,
Josh Clark