Pulley question yet again. . . .

Ok I keep forgeting or losing the information that was given to me. . .. . so
I'm going to ask one last time. . .  I want to run my engine with out ac or
power stearing on a 16v block. . . now what do I need to run this way puley
wise. . . . .? so if any of you can help me before I put the new motor in I
would really appreciate it . .  .Thanks a head of time for anyone who helps
me out yet again with the same stupid problem. . . . . . . .
 Thanks. . .later. . .
   -Danny-