Re: Thanks guys!

>Thanks to Andre, Brad, Brett, Dominic, and Michael for all the info!  I
>don't understand why there isn't a FAQ on this subject; if y'all don't mind
>I'm going to edit it all together into one file.  Does anyone know of a
>website that would host such a document?  The VW archive site (Jan
>Vandebrande's) would be a great place, but I understand it only provides
>links to files elsewhere.

 I can put it on my page. This reminds me of something I've been meaning to
look into. I'm pretty good with HTML, Perl, CGI, etc, etc. and was thinking
about the possibility of creating a FIX-IT sort of database which is easily
searchable, and maybe have some of troubleshooting guide with it. The main
problem I see would be getting alot of info compiled. I can write the
searches in short order, I just don't have a whole bunch of time to write
down all of the fixes. Comments?

Brad

PS Riley, just email it to me when you're done, I'll put it up.