July 20 - anyone interested?

All this talk about Waterfest reminded me of a West Coast show that sounds
decent - I don't know who's sponsoring it but it's being held July 20 at
Seattle International Raceway.  Adam Page has already posted a note on the
ng about it, and he mentioned that there's a pretty good turnout of RPI
cars.  From talking to the guys that work there, I found out that about 20
VWs from all over Vancouver massed together into a convoy for the trip down
I5.  Apparently after paying something like 20 or 30 bucks you can do
quarter mile runs all day long, with time slips printed after each run.  It
ain't no Waterfest, but it does sound like fun.  Can anyone here on the
list make it?