Dyno page

Ive created a dyno page with enhanced images of the dyno sheets from
both cars just in case anybody had problems seeing them. There's a bit
of info there as well.

http://pw2.netcom.com/~trnsfrma/dyno.html

For those of you that are dismissing the wires from future mods, you
need to remember that there were variables we did not know about when
we tested the Nology system. Had we of known about the need to change
the timing and possible fuel mixtures, we would have tried it. (That
would have been nice, huh?)This Saturday, Nology is putting on a Tech
Session at their shop for which I have been invited to attend by Warner
Funk himself, so it should prove interesting. Stay tuned for future
updates as we dig deeper into the Nology saga.

(HE said I was invited but Mike cant come!Ahahaha!!) :-P

Shawn
86' Jetta GLi
82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and