Re: Nology dyno update

At 02:15 PM 7/10/97 -0500, Shawn C. Meze wrote:

>I wish *I* could supply the car! :)

Might not work.  Your car is probably tuned.  They need to get everything
out of adjustment, then add the wires etc and put things back into proper
adjustment.  Voila! More power.

Chris

P. S. Reminds me of the situation where the car manufacturers provided cars
to the car mags for test reports.  They were supposedly right off the
production line.  The rumor was that they made a stop on the way for
blueprinting and perhaps a few other things.