Re: NOLOGY DYNO TEST! (HP ACCURACY)

Chris Picot wrote:

> Shawn, You results are probably correct.  I am always skeptical of
> power
> claims, especially for ignition wires (systems), but keep in mind that
> single dyno test is not always conclusive.  Also, people have to keep
> in
> mind what a dyno test actually shows (ie, measures).  Two engines with
> the
> same hp and torque, and even the same curves may not be the same.
> Some
> engines just seem to "windup" faster under accelleration,

I read somewhere else that this is true. Same Spec motors making
different HP. From what I understand there are laws (at least in
Germany) that you must be within a certain amout +- on HP claims. Thats
why Porsche claims lower HP numbers on their cars. Also it might help
out on insurance rates.

Its kind of like when we were kids my 3 friends all had identical barnd
new mopeds and one of them was really slow (even for a moped) Ok I'm off
the subject now. Interesting though to think how much HP your barnd new
car actually has compared to what it's supposed to have,