Back from WaterFest!!

Well this is my first year, and I must say it was awsome!.  Guess what
I saw?? A VR6 Scirocco II!  Someone has finally done it, It was awsome.
I got to meet Josh from EXC and Brian.  Their we so many cool cars it
wasn't funny,  one thing did bug me though,  What the hell was up with
the Huuondas and ACKuras??  Seems like they were playin on dangerous
ground too me.  I also got the see the EIP Turbo cars.  I think
the slickest car was the Silver VR6 Turbo Cabbriolet (sp?) it was
PERFECT!  It really suprised me how many people have the EIP Turbo,
any way, I took about 20 pics of my fav cars, and will scan the
soon and put them on my page. I never thought my car had what it
takes to be a show car,  but after seeing some of the cars my was
CLEAN compared to them,  all I need is a nice new paint job.
let me stop now =')

Etrik
http://activated.virtualscope.com/etrik