Stalling problems

Hello all,

My 'rocco has let me down again.  It just keeps stalling at every
light or stop sign.  I tried to raise the RPM. It doesn't stall
anymore but the car is Ideling at 2500.

I don't know where to begin in this, I think the engine is lacking
air.  Here's what I done on it lately:

New spark plugs
new spark plug wires
new timing belt,
new air filter (K&N)
new fuel filter
new distributer/rotor
new (rebuilt) alternator (although the red light doesn't go off, but
still charging at 14v)
fairly new battery
10w30 oil with 1500k on it
gas tank full
cleaned injectors (october)

This problem is intermittent (well getting very worse).  Please tell
me what to check.  My idle air stabilizer (soleloid) was working
yesterday, but even that, the idle shouldn't drop under 700, unless
there is something wrong!

HELP!

Frank
'85 'rocco 212k km, red