Re: Stalling problems

> My 'rocco has let me down again.  It just keeps stalling at every
> light or stop sign.  I tried to raise the RPM. It doesn't stall
> anymore but the car is Ideling at 2500.

I just had this same problem.  The car idled fine at startup when
cold, but when I starting driving at come to stop signs, it would
idle at 2500 like yours is, because I too had the idle turned up
so it wouldn't keep stalling.  Well, you say you've already changed
the fuel filter, so check for any broken or disconnected wires.  On the
left (looking in from the front) side of the fuel injecton, look at
the connector near the firewall sticking out from the fuel injection.
I had a broken wire there.  Sorry that's kinda vague, but I don't
know what the connector does.  After the wire was replaced, the car
is fine now.  I also changed the fuel filter at the same time, so
I'm not sure if that did it or fixing the wire fixed it.  If the wires
are okay, maybe they sold you a bad fuel filter?  Were you having the
problem before you changed the fuel filter?  I hope I helped...

-Mike