Re: JH engine

Shawn wrote:

>The difference is the JH is a 8.5-1 and the RD is 10-1 compression
>respectively.

Hmmm...interesting.  Is it the knock sensor alone that puts the
compression to 10:1?  Just curious.  I learn so much from you
dudages!  Now I just need to get up the nerve again to work on
the car.  :-)  I pissed myself off about 7 years ago.  Never touched
a car mechanically since.  But that's another story...

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala