Re: Leaking Konis?

> My instructions said that there is some leakage seen on the rods on new
> shocks and that it is normal. (Usually a "white film" according the
> KONI) I guess 8 months is still new. Is it covering the shock body
> or??? How much would you say its leaking?

Well, it doesn't look white to me.  It's not really leaking a lot
but the mechanic dude said it wasn't good.  He was very surprised
when I said I replaced them just 8 months ago.  But anyway, it's
not on the shock body.  It's oozing out from where shiny shock area
'disappears' near the top of the tire.

-Mike
89 Scirocco Scala