Re: Gauges?

On Thu, 27 Feb 1997, Domenic Lippolis wrote:

>         Mmmmm...yah.  I was going to do this in my scirocco 1 but the more I
> considered it the more I am not sure what to do now.
>         I don't want to do it because it will be hitting passengers in the
> knee/leg.  If you don't carry others then go ahead and do it.   I am trying

I just had a look in my '87 and I don't think knee interference would be a
problem.  Gauges are, what, 2" wide?  And if you only put two or three
alongside the upper console they should be above knee level.  Looks to me
like it would be even easier to integrate into the dash than I originally
thought, too.

----
"So groovy I dig me...."
	-George Clinton