A new member...........

Hey everyone!  Just wanted to introduce a new member to the list - Mark
Bennett, AKA MBBSS;).  Mark is a good friend of mine and a Scirocco owner.
Some of you may have heard me talking of an SCCA EP car - it is his.  He
will be using my Colorado.edu account to post/respond/read email - he is
in Wisconsin.  So, keep in mind that MANNIX is from Privatei.com, whereas
mbbss (Metallic Brazil Brown Super Scirocco) is Mark Bennett - he's got a
lot of good insights and thinks a LOT - sometimes, he'll mention some
awfully odd stuff, but when you think about it (hurts sometimes), it just
might work.  Mark was ill for a few years, he had an obsession with
Buicks.  Oh dear.  He came to an autocross with me, rode in my car, went
out and bought the Metallic Brazil Brown Scirocco - a 79 with the 1.6, 4
speed, and 179k on the clock.  Fucker beat me a couple of times early last
season in that car.  No longer;).  Har.  He is a *very* good driver, very
smooth and has a good grasp of the fundamentals of Solo - just so he does
not have to brag, I'll do it for him - he beat Bob Tunnell at Malibu Grand
Prix once.  Bob swears it'll never happen again.  Anyhow, if you respond
to Mannix@ucsu.colorado.edu, it is not me!  No hate mail to mark just
yet;).  OK, so he may take some time to respond to direct messages,
because he does not own a computer, but welcome him aboard!

Mannix

Mark - car getting dynoed 3.14, GP made some sort of resistor thingy for
the box, ummm lemme know how yours came out if you got it in yet.  TTYS!