Re: Updating problems...

>From what you say, it really sounds like your fusebox is having a
meltdown of sorts! Everything your having problems with is electrical.
That tells me you might want to invest in a replacement fusebox to at
least fix your short commings. (No pun) You might even want to replace
some of the fried wiring (if there is any) so you can avoid any future
problems with it. (and your wife! DOH!!!)

Shawn