Re: Updating problems...

At 01:39 PM 10/2/97 -0700, Night Shadow wrote:

>Brandon, from what your saying, I think your fuse box is toast...replacing
>it might cure most of your probs....(any burnt wires on the back of the
>box? If so, the box is dead...)

I'm not adept enough to know, but my mechanic said he dropped the fuse box
and checked all the wiring he could see behind the dash.  He said there was
no sign of any burnt wires.

Oh yeah, I forgot.  My HORN went off and wouldn't stop.  It was raining
something fierce and it just went off.  If I hit a bump it would turn it off
or on, depending on what it was doing at the time.  Thank god turning off
the key shuts off the horn.  My friend disconnected it for me, and I keep
forgetting to have my mechanic look at it.  Sigh.

Brandon Sommerville

Law of Probability Dispersal:  Whatever it is
that hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.