Re: Project Scirocco

On Fri, 7 Feb 1997, MP's wrote:

> really looking forward to it.  As far as an upholsterer goes, we do it all
> at my shop.... Car stereo, alarms, power roofs, leather interior,
> accessories, wheels you name it.  If it's 12V related we can do it.  So at

Is it necessary to remove the headliner to change the color?  I guess what
I'm asking is if you need to replace the whole thing as opposed to dying
it black.  Could you dye it in place, assuming you masked everything
properly?

----
"Maybe I'm a speed King - push with the foot and I'm smiling..."
						-Jamiroquai