Re: Project Scirocco

> So this brings another dilemma .... black or white replacement headliner ?
> I have direct access to headliner material at work, so it's just a matter
> of color.  I like the black/white contrast, but a jet black interior .....
> I think I like it.  The only downside is that it's probably going to be

I have a friend who's seen a black-dyed headliner in a white scirocco.
He says it's the cat's ass, but since I've never seen it myself I can't
say....I think it might look good, although I think it would also make the
interior seem more cramped.

---
"Maybe I'm a speed King - push with the foot and I'm smiling..."
						-Jamiroquai