Re: Anybody done a stroker 2.2? (long)

CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???????????? :)
just my 2 cents

At 08:22 AM 2/5/97 +0500, you wrote:

>Well EX-FUCKING-'SCUSE ME for being 400 MILES away from my car at school.

What does that have to do with anything?

>As you all may or may not have noticed, I have a serious problem choosing a
>direction for what I'm going to do with my car--(turbo, 2L, 2.1L, 2.2L,
>sell, trade, G60....etc).  Being so easily swayed is....unhealthy for a
>project, as nothing will ever get done until I truly make up my mind.

Thats pretty evident. :)

>decided a month ago that the G60 swap would be the most cost-effective
>upgrade.

Then you should commit yourself do doing the swap and quit being so fickle
about it. If you have already done the research and the G60 is the clear
winner of your findings, then stick with it! Whats the problem? If your fear
is that somebody in the world will have a faster Scirocco than yours, then
lemme help you by saying that there will be someone somewhere than will be
much faster than yours! Accept it and move on.

>Hey Shawn, I thought you were back on the list to help out the little
>people.  Apparently you're here just to knock me.  Thanks a lot.

No, I never knocked you. I was asked if a comment I made was directed towards
you and I replied that if he wanted it to be, it could be. My comment was a
general statement to everybody who dreams and wishes to be able to go crazy
and build a wicked Scirocco. My comment was one that commended one person for
starting his 2.2L stroker project NEXT WEEK. If I were gonna knock you, I
would'nt generalize it. I would say whats on my mind point blank. I got no
beef with you so until that day comes, relax.

>And I'll save you all the trouble of wondering for months and months what
>happened to me:  I'm unsubscribing.  Later, all.

If your unsubbing, there will be no "later".
BYE is more appropriate.

Shawn