HELLO AND THANKS

Hello everyone...My name is John A-G and am new to the list. I want to
thank everyone for letting me eaves-drop on their Scirocco talk. I am
an eleven-year VW user beginning with an A-1 Scirocco, than an A-2 Golf
and currently using a 94 Jetta GL.  Yes, I am the poor guy to whom
everyone so graciously gave suggestions on how to (successfully?)
campaign the Jetta in H-Stock. I am very serious about doing my best in
the Jetta. I know it is big and slow, but I really love the car.

The suggestions that I have taken to heart and plan to implement by
spring are:

1.     New front sway bar. The biggest commercial bar I can find is
25mm. Anyone know of anything larger?
2.     New adjustable Konis
3.     Autocrossing Tires. Probably Yokohomas.
4.     New K&N Air Filter
5.     Get rid of any extra weight (like emptying glove box--probably
10 lbs there; spare tire - both the car's and mine; etc.)

My question now is this: I currently have a MOMO 350mm Monte Carlo
Wheel. To stay in H-Stock, will I have to go back to the VW wheel?

As all of you suggested, I am studying like mad. Reading all I can. Now
that snow has fallen in Wisconsin, I am also practicing some controlled
sliding through corners (in wide open parking lots late at night).

Thank you everyone!