Re: [Need Your Efficiency]

On Tue, 30 Dec 1997 08:20:44 -0600 Sean Penny <penny@sk.sympatico.ca>
writes:
>My '84 8v Rocco gets 32mpg anyday on the highway, 28 in town. I don't
think i
>do the speed limit anywhere, and i usually drive like an ass. the motor
is
>mostly stock with a G grind cam. my tires are the stock size at the
moment
>also.
>
>Sean Penny
>'84 Zender Z400 (in progress)

I guess I should add my info here as well. On my DSP motor that puts out
117hp to the crank, I get a solid 31 MPG freeway which is cruising at
around 85-90 mph. (Something I really need to stop doing or im gonna get
popped again.) City driving I get from 24-27MPG and autox driving I get a
very good 14-18 MPG!
This is on 15X7 EVO wheels with 195/50's except for when im racing (YES,
it IS racing) im on 13X6 215/50R13's.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and