Re: HELLO AND THANKS

<< The suggestions that I have taken to heart and plan to implement by
 spring are:

 1.     New front sway bar. The biggest commercial bar I can find is
 25mm. Anyone know of anything larger?
 2.     New adjustable Konis
 3.     Autocrossing Tires. Probably Yokohomas.
 4.     New K&N Air Filter
 5.     Get rid of any extra weight (like emptying glove box--probably
 10 lbs there; spare tire - both the car's and mine; etc.) >>

Hey John, be careful with the size of the front bar on your car.  A 25mm may
be just fine if your running a 28mm in the rear.  If you increase the size of
the front bar without doing the same in the rear you will increase the amount
of push in the car.
I also live in Wisconsin, but have not gotten that much snow so my 4 wheel
drifts have been few and far between, sounds like you have had better luck.
The yoko's are good tires.  The new AO32's are pretty good (and last a long
time), but talk to some people in your class and look into the BFG's and the
Hoosiers.  Yokohama tested the Hoosiers on a road course and found them to be
1.5 seconds faster than the AO32's(per my source at yokohama)!
Good luck!
Hugh Charvat