Re: [to everyone] how low r u?

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997 08:40:08 -0500 Iain Mannix <mannix@privatei.com>
writes:

>the part number for the Neuspeed race spring is the same for R/J/S, if
>I remember correctly.

I saw that after I sent my message. I wonder what gives?

>The lowering springs were installed with brand____? shocks, then you put
>the race springs in with new Konis?  What kind of shocks were the
lowering
>springs on?

They went on with KYB shocks. Junk since the fronts couldn't handle the
spring rates. (Boingy-boingy-boingy.) They were pretty soft shocks.

>Are your control arms parallel?

Yup! As level as the horizon.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and